Welcome! I’m so happy you’re here!
Hi, I’m Amanda and I am, foremost, saved by Jesus Christ, a wife to an awesome, super nerdy, handsome man, and a mom of a handsome and joyful little boy.
I would like to help you with silencing the overwhelm and simplifying your busy life. I am really good at creating and maintaining routines, planning, accomplishing things from my ever-growing to-do list, decluttering, and organizing. In fact, I work as a Librarian full-time, so not only is organizing seriously part of my job, but I know what it’s like to take my son to daycare, barely make it to work on time, work all day, come home, cook dinner so we don’t starve, wrangle my son into bed, finish laundry, and finally sit down for some one-on-one time with my husband before I take care of myself and go to bed.
It’s exhausting! Or at least it was before I started implementing better routines and schedules for taking care of my home and family. Now I feel more at ease and less stressed.
Let me help you feel at ease and less stressed about your home and life
Earl Grey Tea
First Thing Everyday
More Tidbits About Me
- I was born and raised in Texas, and still a Texan today!
- I have two male cats who are the fluffiest, cutest, most ornery cats ever.
- My husband and I went on a two week trip to Ireland, England, and Scotland to celebrate my graduate school graduation.
- I planned that ENTIRE trip by myself, over the course of 3 years. I even had a small planner that I brought with us that contained every piece of information I could put in there about where we would be staying at, what we’d do, prices and opening times, etc.
- I had Afternoon Tea at the REAL Downton Abbey, called on Jane Austen at her Chawton home, and I blew a kiss at Mr. Darcy at Chatsworth House.
- I love watching period drama movies and tv shows. Some favorites of mine include Pride and Prejudice (2005), Midnight in Paris, Downton Abbey, Outlander, Poldark, Victoria, and The Last Kingdom.
- I live for attending outdoor festivals, fairs, and concerts.
- My favorite time of year is spring.
- I have a diverse music playlist that includes MercyMe, Falling in Reverse, George Strait, and Benny Goodman.
- I co-authored a book, which you can read more about here.